The transition area will be located, , on the GALAZIO beach 500 meters from HOTEL PEGASOS, sponsor of the race.
1 lap 1,9 km (113) /2 laps 3,8 km (226)
The swim will be located in the central beach of Faliraki. All necessary measures will be taken to ensure the safety of athletes.
The swim will consist of:
- 1 lap 1,9 km for the 113 race
- 2 laps x 1,9 = 3,8 km for the 226 race
as shown on the maps below.
2 laps 90 km (113) /4 lap 180 km (226)
The bike part of the race, will start at the exit of the transition area, from Faliraki along the main road of Rhodes-Lindos. Athletes will ride towards Kolymbia then turn right, heading for the village of Archipolis. There they turn to Psinthos for about 2 km to reach the distance of 22.5 km from the start. They will make a U-turn and will ride back to the transition area, thus completing 1 lap of 45 km. Vehicles will only be driven in one lane with a speed limit of 50 km/h.
- 2 laps x 45 km = 90 km with time limit for the swim and bike 5 hours and 30 minutes for the 113 race
- 4 laps x 45 km = 180 km with time limit for the swim and bike 10 hours and 30 minutes for the 226 race
You can see the map of 1 lap below:
2 laps 21,1 km (113) /4 lap 42,2 km (226)
The running course, will start at the exit of the transition area. The athletes will follow the coastal road Faliraki – Kalithea to the Kalithea Springs (5250m) and then back to the transition area
- 2 laps x 10,5 km = 21,1 km with time limit 8 hours (17:00 pm) for the 113 race
- 4 laps x 10,5 km = 42,2 km with time limit 16 hours(22:30 pm) for the 226 race