3 day camp – 25th to 27th October, 2017
Train in the beautiful island of Rhodes, Greece, while applying Trisutto principles to improve your performance.
For more information click here:
Join Trisutto Coach, Vassilis Krommidas for specific swim, ride and run coaching in Rhodes, Greece. During the camp, you will receive advice during workouts on your swim, bike and run technique, with opportunities to ask questions throughout.
Camp participants are encouraged to attend the Ocean Lava Rhodes Triathlon at the completion of the camp. To register click here:
**Free transfers to and from the airport, as well as to and from the Ocean Lava Rhodes triathlon, will be available to Trisutto campers.
Location and Accommodation
All training will be based out of the 4-star Pegasos Hotel making use the nearby 13 lane, 25m pool and multiple running tracks.
Trisutto athletes receive a discount when booking at Pegasos Hotel, with accommodation costing 35 EURO per night half board. To make a reservation please contact – and let her know you are booking a Triathlon Camp:
Ms Chrissa Zafiri – firstname.lastname@example.org
During the camp you will get individual advice on swim, bike and run techniques, while applying the Trisutto training methods to improve your performance.
Aspects that are covered during the camp are:
- Training philosophy – learn Trisutto principles of periodisation, the training mix, psychology + physiology, athlete development and the use of races within these considerations.
- Swim training – techniques for the individual athlete, use of swim tools, stroke correction.
- Bike training – positioning, technique for the individual athlete, bicycle and component selection, skills, tools.
- Run training – technique for the individual athlete, shoe choice, use of run tools (hills, track, treadmill, road).
- Triathlon – integration of swim, bike and run into the one training approach.
- Stretching – massage, warm up and warm downs.
- Injuries – prevention, treatment, athlete mentality and training around or through them.
- Race execution – strategy for the individual athlete and season goals.
- All swim, bike and run coaching
- Presentation on the Trisutto methodologies and principles
- Use of pool and athletics track at all sessions
For more information about the camps, travel and the accommodation please click here to contact Vassilis Krommidas
Before joining our camp please download our Accident & Liability Waiver.